Thursday, July 14, 2011

Submission of Visa to the Netherlands

Under the plan the departure in July 2011, and view the procedures of visa at the embassy of the Netherlands with a variety of conditions, so I decided on the visa process started three months before the departure date, namely May 2011.

May 2011: Preparation of documents

Appropriate visa requirements are listed on his website, then the things that I prepare is as follows: • Ask for future future in law making English the invitation letter explaining the reason he invited the contents, basic Geart and my relationship with my relationship with the future future in law as Invitor.
• Ask for the warranty statement that the future future in law to ensure people are invited and mention will be responsible for my existence in the Netherlands. Letter of guarantee is already available in the format of official letters in the local government.
• Require insurance sketch with dependents during the period of my existence in the Netherlands. The insurance covers life and health insurance, can be plus-plus. The original insurance policy must not be made because my travel schedule has not been ascertained.
• Ask for a salary certificate and print a savings account future future in law as a guarantor.

All the above original documents sent from the Netherlands and the documents I have received in late May 2011. Meanwhile, I prepare a document that is:
• Passport
• passport photo with a gray background; only need 2 pieces.
• Print out a savings account.
• The certificate of my job, because I am self-employed are equipped with a Business License. Since I do not have a Business License, Business License wear my father. Because my father would have to use the same ditambahin KK (family card).
• Proof of confirmed airline ticket. I might not be able to print tickets before paid, I finally wrote a screen print buking's tickets on the internet, do not pay as well but ... important right intentions. Hehehe

After all the above documents completed, time to apply for visas to Jakarta. For that, an appointment must be made in advance.Making an appointment made through a special website of the Dutch Embassy. Making this promise was not playing hard. The trick's easy, but each would take a day to my schedule, the calendar is already full of appointments. Finally I had to wait at 12.00 the night of the turn of the day to get ahead of other candidates who want to make an appointment. (Read! I promise not to tell this trick to anyone)

June 2011: obligations facing

In the visa application, there are terms that should not be facing liabilities represented. Terms facing compulsory means show my face and apply themselves to the Dutch Embassy in Jakarta. I made a promise in the early weeks of June so I can get immediate certainty of visas and immediately order tickets before July. Since I do not want the uncertainty during the manufacturing process the visa, I finally settled in Jakarta for twenty days. I went to Jakarta for three days before the date of the visa agreement, then apply for visas on Monday.

Obligations facing this sounds daunting. As if it would happen a great interview from the Dutch consulate to the candidat. But ultimately it is something mediocre. I arrived with a paper print schedule an appointment - in line - insert the document - the interview, putting the document - to pay the administration - to wait in the waiting room - called again with a sheet of paper containing the schedule of the visa decision. And Done!

Excited initially had wanted interviews. It turns out the things in question only trivial problems, such as how I met Geart, how long courtship, why their parents who invited, what I do, and so on. Even then, standing in front of the counter where to enter the visa documents.

After fifteen days of waiting schedule a visa, I finally picked up my own passport. Actually this can be represented, but I do not want to risk the possibility of missing the trip that I took nitip use a power of attorney. What could be more aware of how important this is for me other than my own? no way. Visa decision is not too old, not quite 30 minutes.

order tickets and take arrange the original insurance

Because the insurance is valid from the date of departure until a definite return date, then the main thing I arrange of after the visa in hand is a arranging two ways ticket. Airways ticket required two ways, if not, could be trouble in immigration. since ticket is paid and the date of departure and return that would have been there, then the insurance taken care of. Handling insurance is only one day work, and after obtaining an insurance policy, Geart directly print and send by email (scan). I just have to print here, so it's printing like the original, not a copy, which is important is a requirement of visa already finished.

and then ... time to fly!


sample of invitation letter

1 comment: